Terms and conditions
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
Only one entry per person.
- The prize is a pair of opal and diamond flower gold earrings worth £295 shown here on the website: http://www.laurelleantiquejewellery.co.uk/beautiful-opal-and-diamond-flower-gold-earrings
- The promoter is Antique Jewellery Group Ltd, 20 Mannin Way, Lancaster Business Park, Caton Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3SW
- Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
- To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to enter their first name, last name and email address in the form provided on the competition page on this web page
- Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Antique Jewellery Group Ltd.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn by an independent judge. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified no later than 10 days after the competition has closed. If the winner does not respond within a week of receiving the notification, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose an alternative winner (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
- The prize draw period will close at on Tuesday 28th of February 2017. Entries must be received by no later than 11.59pm on the closing date. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
- The name of the winner will be available until 30th of March 2017, and can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to is Antique Jewellery Group Ltd, 20 Mannin Way, Lancaster Business Park, Caton Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3SW
- Entries from UK mainland and USA addresses only. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Antique Jewellery Group Ltd will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- The winner agrees to participate in all required publicity.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without notice due to circumstances out of its control.
- The promoter reserves the right to extend the competition period.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.